Blog, Updates & News
With today's update we added live charts and PDF/CSV exporting functionality to our trading panel. Both of these features were requested extremely often in the last months. Additionally, this is the first time we publish a detailed changelog of what has changed with an update. We hope that this gives you a better insight of our development process in the future.
Here is the complete changelog:
- PDF/CSV exports for position/history.
- Added live chart in market details.
- Added sortable trading-ideas and popular-traders view.
- Added paging functionality to historic trades on profile pages.
- Added 15min OHLC bars to the API and enabled them for the day chart.
- Minimized and improved Email template. It’s responsive now!
- Fixed “ghost” clicks on touch devices when hiding the sidebar.
- Removed cursor data from pageable API requests and adapted the affected response objects.
- Added dividend calculator and overview for upcoming dividend payments.
- Added decimals field to market/details API.
- Added CSS transition for “reconnect-to-server” dialog.
- Renamed Open, High, Low, Close to O, H, L, C in chart.
- Fixed width inconsistencies for long/short buttons.
- Fixed several typos across the trading interface.
- Changed the market data resolution to 15 minutes for "day" charts.
- Fixed issue in charts, where data wouldn’t load properly after reloading.
- Selecting a time period in a chart will now display an exact time interval instead of showing a set amount of values.
- Fixed a bug that caused some candles in OHLC display to disappear.
Two weeks after releasing our new trading interface, API version 2.0 was deployed. We hope you’ll enjoy our shiny new API. A lot of changes happened in the background that make this version faster than ever and will enable us to implement future changes easier than before.
We've tried to keep the new API as similar as possible to the old one while also trying to adhere to our new standardized naming scheme.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know if you're using our API:
- API version 1.3 is deprecated and will be disabled on January 9th, 2017.
- You need to create a new API token in order to access version 2.0
- New paging system for certain API methods: The api will return a cursor object containing pointers to the next and previous page as well as a data object containing the requested information.
- Some API calls have been renamed.
- 4 new API calls (with more to come).
- New/renamed input-parameters and response fields to handle shared trades.
Have a look at our new API documentation for more information.
After nearly one year of hard work, we are finally ready to announce the biggest software update in our history. 1Broker version 2.0 will be made available on November 2nd, 8:00 AM (New York time). To give you an idea of the size of this update, more than 50,000 lines of code were written, which took us about 3000 working hours. Based on the feedback we received over the past years, virtually nothing was left untouched:
Brand New Interface
The trading panel and website were split apart and developed from scratch. They will present themselves more minimalist and faster than ever before. Designed and optimized for widescreen displays and mobile devices, you will enjoy a consistent trading experience wherever you are. Instead of bloating it with unnecessary new features, we focused on the most important things: Speed and simplicity.
You will be able to share your trading ideas and copy other users’ trades. With the help of our community you can stay ahead of the game and gain a significant advantage over other “isolated” market participants. If someone follows your trading idea, you will even receive a monetary reward! A perfect opportunity to earn a second passive income by sharing your knowledge.
A precise and powerful charting tool is a necessity for every modern trading platform. Our new D3-based software offers a great set of basic functionality, including SMA and EMA indicators, and will be extended further in the future.
In the coming years, we will try to reach out to non-English speaking traders too. As a first step, we translated our website to Spanish and German.
… and much more.
We are looking forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy this milestone.
Be aware that the symbol of Volkswagen (VOW) will change to VOW3, the current symbol (VOW) will be deactivated.
Deutsche Bank (DBK) will be a new member on our platform with the 5th of October. The bank is currently experiencing trouble and a drastic drop in share value; it is unsure if the bank will be able to avoid insolvency or will be forced to depend on governmental support. However many other enterprises do have concerns in regard to the upcoming Brexit and the therefore necessary relocation of thousands of employees. Our new addition with headquarters in both London and Frankfurt is therefore a secure and stable alternative, even with the occurring of political discrepancies. This head start is one of many reasons why we are delighted about the current expansion.
Today, we are pleased to announce the addition of 5 new markets to our platform:
We value your feedback, so if you have any suggestions about which markets you would like to see added in the future, let us know!
We have migrated to a new Bitcoin daemon and all BTC deposit addresses have changed as a result.
Please make sure you check your deposit address before making any transactions.
because of the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum we have lowered our maximum leverages for markets, where we expect higher volatility in the coming days: EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD and FTSE 100.
We will return to our usual maximums on Friday 24th.
As announced, we reduced our spreads for selected markets to celebrate our 1.000.000th order. Below is a table to get a better overview of the changes.
|Hong Kong 50
Today, the 1.000.000th order was placed, which marks an incredible milestone for 1Broker. When we started this project five years ago, we never imagined that we can achieve this.
Words can't describe how thankful we are for all the people who have joined us along this journey, and hopefully this is just the beginning of an even more exciting future.
In the coming months huge changes will be introduced to the platform, some of which were suggested in your feedback, which we thank you for.
To celebrate this event, we will be adding new markets on June 15'th. Additionally, we will be permanently lowering the spreads for selected markets.
More details about market additions and the upcoming changes to the platform will be published soon.
To the moon!