Two weeks after releasing our new trading interface, API version 2.0 was deployed. We hope you’ll enjoy our shiny new API. A lot of changes happened in the background that make this version faster than ever and will enable us to implement future changes easier than before.
We've tried to keep the new API as similar as possible to the old one while also trying to adhere to our new standardized naming scheme.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know if you're using our API:
- API version 1.3 is deprecated and will be disabled on January 9th, 2017.
- You need to create a new API token in order to access version 2.0
- New paging system for certain API methods: The api will return a cursor object containing pointers to the next and previous page as well as a data object containing the requested information.
- Some API calls have been renamed.
- 4 new API calls (with more to come).
- New/renamed input-parameters and response fields to handle shared trades.
Have a look at our new API documentation for more information.