With today's update we added live charts and PDF/CSV exporting functionality to our trading panel. Both of these features were requested extremely often in the last months. Additionally, this is the first time we publish a detailed changelog of what has changed with an update. We hope that this gives you a better insight of our development process in the future.
Here is the complete changelog:
- PDF/CSV exports for position/history.
- Added live chart in market details.
- Added sortable trading-ideas and popular-traders view.
- Added paging functionality to historic trades on profile pages.
- Added 15min OHLC bars to the API and enabled them for the day chart.
- Minimized and improved Email template. It’s responsive now!
- Fixed “ghost” clicks on touch devices when hiding the sidebar.
- Removed cursor data from pageable API requests and adapted the affected response objects.
- Added dividend calculator and overview for upcoming dividend payments.
- Added decimals field to market/details API.
- Added CSS transition for “reconnect-to-server” dialog.
- Renamed Open, High, Low, Close to O, H, L, C in chart.
- Fixed width inconsistencies for long/short buttons.
- Fixed several typos across the trading interface.
- Changed the market data resolution to 15 minutes for "day" charts.
- Fixed issue in charts, where data wouldn’t load properly after reloading.
- Selecting a time period in a chart will now display an exact time interval instead of showing a set amount of values.
- Fixed a bug that caused some candles in OHLC display to disappear.