With today's update we added a copy trader page, which contains basic information about this new system.
As always, we also deployed a lot of other smaller improvements and changes. Here is the full changelog:
- Added badge to mobile UI when there are unread notifications.
- Bumped withdrawal fee to 0.0015 BTC because of the increased Bitcoin network fees.
- Upgraded Bitcoin daemon to the newest version.
- Outgoing transactions are now RBF (replace-by-fee) ready.
- Added warning text to the copy dialog, when it is possible to run out funds.
- Changed the way shared trade and trader lists are ordered.
- Made the 1Broker logo an actual link instead of using an onclick handler.
- Added profit/loss percentage to position close notification for shared trades.
- Trading idea page (shared trade) now shows if Trailing Stop Loss is enabled.
- Links in comments are now clickable.
- Added a throttle to AJAX poll if the internet connection is weak.
- Fixed paging issues when navigating back/forward with the web browser in certain components.
- Added a basic future rollover system. (More updates coming soon)
- Dozens of minor UI fixes and improvements.